martes, 16 de septiembre de 2008

Buildings of the Unknown

.


Today was a gray day at USCD: clouds shaded the sky threatening to storm while the wind blew strong and cool like razor blades gently cutting my skin. But I was thrilled, thrilled to be there, observing amazed the majesty of those buildings that arose in my eyes like bulldoze rocks forged by Giants with great mastery. I was amazed by their trace, their glints of light reflexed by their many mirrors and windows, all pointing straight to the sky... A day I found -or was found- by a magical being: a sheep of an untold story of lost and recovery. She who knows the path that leads to the yet unrevealed Library of Wisdom. In its surreal entrance I read, in deep blue, green and red: Read, Write, Think and Dream. One who angers knowledge needs of no more than to follow this sacred Four Ways to Wisdom.














No hay comentarios: